Chi Running

My boyfriend's dad is what I call an Expert Runner. He's been running consistently for decades and his office wall is adorned with dozens of impressive race medals.

Meaning that when he talks about running and his experiences I - a mere novice - know I should listen.

So I was really chuffed when he lent me a book that he found extremely useful in improving his running form.

That book is Chi Running, by Danny Dreyer.


A simple Google search and you'll find pages and pages of links to sites, articles and videos about Dreyer and this slightly gimmicky-sounding book. 

But the Expert recommended it and I'm really keen to find out if it will help me with my transition to a midfoot strike and cure me of shin splints forever.

Fingers, toes and legs crossed.

--

Comments

Popular Posts