Hello, I'm Christina and this is just another running / fitness / wellbeing blog.
I don't run sub-eight minute miles and I don't have a six-pack. I boast short legs, average times and I squeeze my life around work. But I move, I run, I stretch, I strengthen, I train. Just taking on life one trainer-clad step and warrior pose at a time.
I hope you enjoy my ramblings. Please say hello :)
Run. Stretch. Slob. Repeat principles:
1. Running is food for your soul.
2. ...And yoga is the tonic.
3. Everyone has their own pace and that's just great.
4. Beating yourself up holds you back.
5. Taking time out to do nothing heals more than sore muscles.